What: Project will consist of:
1. Cutting down tamrisk trees and treating with herbicide.
2. Mowing of Phragmites.
3. Removing tamarisk trees that have previously fall in the channel
When: July 17th & 24th, 6:00 am - 2:00 pm
Where: Meet near the boat ramp for the Willard Bay outlet channel
Bring: Volunteers will need to:
1. Dress for the current weather conditions, including gloves, waders, muck boots may be needed
2. Bring sunscreen, bug spray, sunglasses, water (drinks)
3. No shorts or open toe shoes.
We will need 1-2 boats to assist in fairing material/volunteers/supplies
WW will provide a lunch / drinks