What: Wasatch Wigeons will be:
1. Mowing phragmites along the Willard Bay outlet channel as part of our mitigation program.
2. Clearing old tamarisk that has fallen into the channel creating boating hazardous.
3. Mowing phragmites in the boat ramp parking lot area.
When: June 5th & 6th, 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Where: Meet at the channel boat launch
Bring: Volunteers will need to:
1. Dress for the current weather conditions, including gloves, waders, muck boots needed
2. Bring sunscreen, bug spray, sunglasses
3. Boats, we do need a couple mud or air boats, to help with get the fallen tamarisk out of the channel.
4. If you have a gas powered weed wacker with a steel blade, feel free to bring it out.
Water and lunch will be provided.